The DPM6035 is a panel mount digital indicator, and features:
- Compact design with 12.7mm characters and 3 1/2 digit LCD.
- Power supply 5Vdc 2mA.
- Input signal selectable from 0-200mVdc or 0-20Vdc.
- Rear mounted link headers for symbol display, input selection, decimal place position.
- Rear mounted display adjustment.
Common applications include:
- Mounting in mobile and portable equipment.
- Where multiple display units required in small panels.
- Battery powered systems.
- Mounting in weatherproof enclosures.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Discontinued Accessory Product
Discontinued Accessory are not generally no longer available and alternate products are usually listed.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.