APCS has distributes around Australia and seven other countries around the world. Our distributors can give better price and support for our products. Download and install our ordering wizard for the windows platform to get Australian list price and be prompted for the extra information required to manufacture the correct product for you.
WESTERN AUTOMATION & CONTROL
- Aaron White, 02 6332 9971, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mal Martin, 02 6332 9971, email@example.com
- WESTERN AUTOMATION & CONTROL
COLTERLEC - SYDNEY REGION
- Bruce Lill, 02 9125 0525, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Thomson, 0418 430 502, email@example.com
- Brendon, 02 9125 0525, firstname.lastname@example.org
- COLTERLEC - SYDNEY REGION
COLTERLEC - WOLLONGONG
- Colin Neil, 02 4260 7300, email@example.com
- COLTERLEC - WOLLONGONG
COLTERLEC PTY LTD - NEWCASTLE
- Tony Hutchins, 02 4960 0077, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heath Stranger, 0438 481 535, email@example.com
- COLTERLEC PTY LTD - NEWCASTLE
COLTERLEC - BRISBANE
- Mike Glennon, 0488 515 301, firstname.lastname@example.org
- COLTERLEC - BRISBANE
MARCON AGENCIES PTY LTD
- Les Wharton (Mackay), 07 4725 4499, email@example.com
- Gary Kimber, 07 4725 4499, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MARCON AGENCIES PTY LTD
- Abraham Le Roux, 07 4978 3150, email@example.com
- RAMELEC CQ
MARCON AGENCIES BRISBANE PTY LTD
- Phil Bolger, 0418 156 469, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MARCON AGENCIES BRISBANE PTY LTD
- Greg Green, 07 3206 2673, email@example.com
- IIT SOLUTIONS
REXEL INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION - BRIS
- Marcos Santana, 07 3841 1586, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Len Hogden, 0448 248 492, Len.Hogden@inaco.com.au
- Esmael Tahmasebi, 07 3841 1586, esmael.tahmasebi@Inaco.com.au
- REXEL INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION - BRIS
REYNOLDS AUTOMATION CONTROLS P/L
- Tom Reynolds, 03 9355 7422, email@example.com
- Vittorio Diiorio, 03 9355 7422, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Enquiry, 03 9355 7422, email@example.com
- REYNOLDS AUTOMATION CONTROLS P/L
FACTORY CONTROLS (Chippertronics)
- Daniel Cowdell, 03 5278 8222, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aaron Davies, 03 5278 8222, email@example.com
- Richard Davies, 03 5278 8222, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Enquiry, 03 5278 8222, email@example.com
- FACTORY CONTROLS (Chippertronics)
GIPPSLAND SENSORS & CONTROLS P/L
- Garry May, 03 5633 1200, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason May, 03 5633 1200, email@example.com
- GIPPSLAND SENSORS & CONTROLS P/L
- SOUTH AFRICA
- SOUTH KOREA
- UNITED STATES
This Ness Corporation product warranty offers the customer peace of mind and protection and is in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law relating to goods of the type covered by this warranty. PDF Drawings followDocument Product Warenty
Unless otherwise specified, the warranty period against defects for products manufactured or supplied by Ness Corporation shall be two years from the date of purchase.
To make a warranty claim, the product should be returned to any Ness Corporation / APCS Division; details of which appear below. The product must be returned with the installer's fault report clearly stating the company name and contact details of the purchaser, the date of purchase, product serial number/s (if any), the original invoice number and a detailed fault description.
The product can be returned in person, by mail or by courier at the customer's expense. Ness Corporation will not be liable for the cost of removal, re-installation or transportation.
Products deemed faulty will be repaired or replaced at Ness Corporation's discretion free of charge but no responsibility is accepted for products subjected to misuse nor is responsibility accepted for consequential costs. A specific exception to our product warranty relates to damage caused by lightning strike or power surge to equipment connected directly to phone lines. Repair or replacement charges will apply in respect of such damage.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The complete Ness Corporation Terms and Conditions statement is printed in the Ness Trade Account Application, on the Ness Corporation web site and is also available on request from any Ness Corporation branch.NESS Product Warranty
Product Warenty ds103211.pdf
Trading With APCS
APCS is a division of NESS Corporation. For the general terms and conditions refer to part 4 of the Account Application Booklet.Account Application Booklet
Following are the key points that apply when ordering from APCS.
- Order Processing - APCS will not start to manufacture, allocate or deliver goods until full details are given, these include;
Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts address.
Required delivery address (usually street address above).
Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
Total on purchase order to include delivery charges.
Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications
- Terms of Payment - For credit account holders 30 days from End Of Month of date of invoice. An additional 15 days is granted for your payments to be processed after which deliveries are blocked.
For cash account holders items are dispatched after payment is in the NESS bank account or after the credit card payment has been processed.
- Quantity Discounts apply for quantities above 9 units. Please check with your APCS Distributor or APCS.
- Minimum Order Value is $90 net per order not including freight. Freight cost MUST be shown on all purchase orders before orders are processed.
- Packaging and Freight. The responsibility for the delivery of all orders will be the freight company under contract to APCS unless APCS has agreed in writing to alternative arrangements. The cost of freight is shown separately on all quotes (excluding GST).
- Goods and Services Tax All prices quoted do not include GST. APCS will provide a tax invoice including the prescribed 10% GST on goods, labour and freight if applicable.
- Non APCS Products (Accessories) or supplementary third party equipment are subject to price variation and are covered by the manufactures warranty.
- Delivery Times Lead-time for orders up to 50 modules of same type is normally two weeks. Small quantities of ex-stock products are normally delivered within one week. For quantities above 50 units check with your APCS distributor or APCS.
- After Sales Service APCS modules and systems are backed by a 2 year warranty from date of invoice.
Any warranty is only valid for normal operational conditions in accordance with the APCS data sheet.
A re-calibration and repair service is available from APCS at an additional charge where applicable. APCS does accept responsibility for the modification of any APCS product without authorisation from APCS. Such action will void warranty. Refer to the "Product Warranty Statement".
- Credit / Returned Goods A restocking fee of 15% of list price will apply for all returned goods.
APCS will not accept any returned or exchanged goods beyond 6 months from the date of invoice.
OEM and SPL units require negotiation with APCS before returning.
Accessory items cannot be returned unless a special agreement was reached prior to purchase.
Goods returned to APCS for repair or exchange are the Sender's responsibility.
- Acceptance of an Order By forwarding a Purchase Order to APCS it has been deemed that the client has read and accepted the general terms and conditions in part 4 of the Account Application Booklet.
- 1 - 9 modules (same type and configuration) list price
- 10 - 49 modules (same type and configuration) list price, less 5%
- 50 and above modules (same type and configuration) list price, less 10%
- 100 and above, contact APCS on 02 8825 9295 or firstname.lastname@example.org or your local distributor
Contacts and Bank Details.
Any funds transferred should be accompanied by a fax/email for processing. The fax/email must show your account number and allocation.
|General email@example.com||02 8825 9295||02 8825 9290|
|Division||APCS is a division of Ness Corporation|
|Phone||+61 2 8825 9295|
|Fax||+61 2 8825 9290|
|Location||Unit 4/ 167 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills NSW 2147 Australia|
|Private Bag 23 Seven Hills NSW 1730|
|Office hours||8.30 to 5.pm Monday to Friday|
Account details for Electronic Transfer (EFT) payment:
|Account Name:||Ness Corporation Pty Ltd|
|Bank||ANZ Banking Group|
|Branch:||Seven Hills 2147 NSW|
APCS Ordering Wizard
The ordering wizard is a windows application and must be installed on your PC.
The Ordering Wizard will;
- Create the correct order code, prompt for required details
- Include the Australian list price for the options you specified.
- Products may be found using text search or OR quick selection guide
- Run ordering wizard on all products of interest.
Download Order Wizard
The ordering wizard is a windows application and must be installed on your PC using the available download.
- Download and save on local drive.
- After download run the extracting install program.
- After installation the ordering wizard can be started from; All Programs > APCS > APCS 2016 Order Wizard
Price List Setup
Using The Product Text Search
- After starting the program select text search.
- Enter part number or description.
- Select desired product.
- The Ordering Wizard will open.
Product Text Search
Using The Quick Selection Guide
- After starting the program select Quick Selection Guide.
- Select required input from the list, your selection will appear in the input box.
- Select required function from the list, your selection will appear in the function box.
- Select required output from the list, your selection will appear in the output box.
- Select desired product.
- The APCS Ordering Wizard will open.
Using The Quick Selection Guide
..continues from; Using the Quick Selection Guide or Using the Product Text Search.
- The order wizard will start after selecting the required product.
- Make required selections on each page and press next.
- The number of selection pages depends on the product and previous selections.
- Any extra calibration parameters required will be prompted for at the end.
Using The APCS Ordering Wizard
- Output from the ordering wizard is added to the text box on the main screen. It can be copied from here to purchase orders or requests for quotes.
Order Wizard Output
Order Details From Data Sheet
The final product part numbers are made up of a base unmber followed by options to build a complete order code.
Building an Order Code
The data sheet shown is for a RTD Transmitter RTDT125.
|Power Supply:||90-280Vac 50/60Hz (65-280Vdc)|
|Output:||4 - 20mA|
|Option:||Input / Output isolation >2kV rms.|
The green highlighting builds up the part number to order.
Building an Order Code
Extra information Required
Extra Order Information Required
APCS sells products customised to your application.
The following ordering example is for a product with calibration details that are not included in the part number.
If reordering a existing product then include the serial number as APCS retains the full details for all products.
The data sheet shown is for a Signal Isolator SI139. The green highlighting builds up the part number: SI139-3198201
|Power Supply||16-48Vac 50/60Hz (10-60Vdc)|
|Input||Other Specify (100Vdc or 100mA max)|
|Cal||0-50Vdc (specified by you)|
|Output||1 - 5V|
|Option||Customised response time.|
|Set||20ms (specified by you)|
The data sheet had two places where you must specify the required details in addition to the part number.
It is good practice to include all details above as a double check that you are ordering the correct product. APCS does not start manufacturing your order until all details have been specified in writing.
The easiest method to build an order code and supply the required order details is to use the APCS Ordering Wizard.