APC258 and PLS257
The PLR255 has been replaced by the PLS257.
The APC253 has been replaced by the APC258.
Both the APC258 and PLS257 feature:
- Two isolated pulse outputs.
- Outputs can Sink or Sourced 3 - 22V Adjustable
- Powered from a wider range power supply.
- Output frequencies up to 10k Hz.
Inputs for the APC258 include AC/DC current & volts, resistance, RTD (Pt100), thermocouple, pH/ORP and pulse.
Inputs for the PLS257 include Low level ac, Low level pulse, DC pulse (200mVpp up to 50Vpp) and proximity sensors.
New more stream lined housing, now includes an external LED for indication of output plus easier mounting.
The RTT508 converts an RTD (Pt100) temperature signal to a dc process signal output and features:
- 2-wire or 3-wire output loop power supplies.
- Standard accuracy 1%, 0.5% optional.
- Standard beige ABS enclosure.
For more information go to RTT508 - Room Temperature Transmitter
New housing with large plastic cover screws and extra mounting points.
- 2-wire output loop power supplies.
- Wide range light sensor to 140k lux.
- IP65 rated polycarbonate enclosure.
- Internal adjustments for span and zero.
For more information go to LUX510 - LUX Transmitter