The AC Rectifier ACR541 is an interface designed for isolation and rectification of ac voltages up to 460Vdc and ac currents up to 100A using the split core range of current transformers available from APCS.
The output signals are isolated from each input by internal voltage transformer or external current transformers. Separate outputs for each input are calibrated in the range of 0-1Vdc to suit dc voltage inputs on PLC's and data loggers.
- 3 x ac currents inputs with three outputs.
- 1 x ac voltage 460V max plus 2 x ac current inputs with three outputs.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Discontinued Product
Discontinued products are no longer manufactured. Alternate products are usually listed on the discontinued product page. It may still be possible to manufacture these items depending on parts availability and cost.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.