The AM702 Access Module is a clip-on user configurable interface for the USC701 Universal Signal Conditioner with a menu structured for the selection of input/output/alarm variables and selection of calibration information.
The AM702 allows the user to perform basic changes to the configuration of the USC. These changes include:
- The measurement type or function.
- The analogue output type.
- Changing of the input and output.
- Setting the relay action, trip points and delays.
- Setting of sample times and hold function.
Once the AM702 or the COA703 has programmed the USC701, the AM702 can remain on the USC701 to display one measured variable as required.
The four selection buttons of the AM702 can be programmed via the User Config Software to act as “Hot Key” buttons to perform equation functions such as:
- Reset, hold, goto, tare, recalibrate sensor & change display value.
Lead Time for a Phase-out Product
Phase-out products are in the process of being discontinued but are still available. Phase-out products will remain available for a limited period and usually have higher price and lead time. Delivery is typically 12 days.
|Type||V2 with Config and Trim Menu|
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.