For new orders please refer to alternates below.
The APC253 converts an analogue input signal to a pulse signal, and features:
- Input include AC/DC current & volts, resistance, RTD (Pt100), thermocouple, pH/ORP and pulse.
- Output up to 10k Hz.
- Transistor (pulse) output.
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- Power supply up to 63Vdc.
Common applications include:
- Signal conversion for use with PLC & SCADA systems.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Phase-out Product
Phase-out products are in the process of being discontinued but are still available. Phase-out products will remain available for a limited period and usually have higher price and lead time. Delivery is typically 12 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.