The AWT390 converts instantaneous power of single or 3-phase systems to a DC signal, and features:
- Can be configured for 3- or 4-wire balanced or unbalanced systems.
- Input voltage up to 415V.
- Input current up to 10A.
- Output up to 18Vdc or 50mAdc.
- Bi-polar output option.
- Option of totaliser pulse ouput, contact or transistor.
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Class 0.2.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- All common AC or DC supplies.
Common applications include:
- Monitor power usage of balanced or unbalanced load electrical equipment.
- Monitor total power usage.
Lead Time for a Discontinued Product
Discontinued products are no longer manufactured. Alternate products are usually listed on the discontinued product page. It may still be possible to manufacture these items depending on parts availability and cost.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.