The DHI733 combines two fully independent HART® transparent isolator channels in one housing. Optional 10A rated trippoint for monitoring and alarming is available on channel 2.
The DHI733 can be used in a number of ways:
- Two channel isolation of HART® transmitters.
- Series connect the inputs to split the input signal into two isolated full drive output signals while still maintaining the digital HART® communication.
- Split one HART® transmitter into an isolated HART® transmitter output plus a conditioned analogue process signal to drive meters or other devices.
Channel 1 is 4-20mA HART® transparent input and output. Channel 2 is 4-20mA HART® transparent input and output or a coding plug configurable output for common process signals.
Final calibration of the mA signal can be trimmed by using the front accessible SPAN (S) and ZERO (Z) potentiometers. The optional alarm point on channel 2 is also set by potentiometer utilising the adjacent test socket. The wide swing DC/DC converter allows for two power supply ranges: 10-60Vdc (16-42Vac), 80-280Vac (80-300Vdc). Isolation is 2kVr.m.s. between all 6 ports. Connection is via unpluggable 8-way screw terminals.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Discontinued Product
Discontinued products are no longer manufactured. Alternate products are usually listed on the discontinued product page. It may still be possible to manufacture these items depending on parts availability and cost.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.