The DPM338 is a panel mount digital indicator, and features:
- Compact design with 12.5mm characters and 3-1/2 digit LCD.
- Standard power supply 5Vdc.
- Option for 4-20mA loop powered or DC voltage power supply up to 24V.
- All common zero-based DC current and voltage inputs.
- Option for zero-offset, RTD Pt100 and Type-K t/couple inputs.
- Option for printing of engineering units on front panel.
- Rear adjustment for display range.
Common applications include:
- Mounting in mobile and portable equipment.
- Where multiple display units required in small panels.
- Battery powered systems.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Traditional Accessory Product
Accessory items are not manufactured by APCS. Accessory items only have 1 year warranty and may not be returned for credit. Accessory have a different discount structure to APCS manufactured items by APCS. Delivery is typically 12 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.