The INDT148 is designed for any type of inductance or capacitance input to process signal output.
Excitation to the probe is via a low level sine wave voltage with short circuit protection to maximise the life of the probe. Final calibration is trimmed using the front accessible OFFS and SPAN 15-turn trim adjustments. The output process signal is indicated by the front LED.
The INDT148 has input/output isolation avoiding grounding problems with interfacing equipment.
- Input Inductance range: 100nH to 1H
- Input Capacitance range: 100pF to 1uF
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Traditional Product
Traditional products usually contain the same functionally as standard and premier products but have a different connection, part number or specifications. Traditional products are still available as a service to our customers that have them specified in their plants. Delivery is typically 7 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.