The MFT184 converts frequency of AC voltage signal to DC signal and features:
- High accuracy for small ranges.
- Minimal long term drift error.
- Monitor AC voltages up to 415Vac.
- Mains frequencies 50, 60 and 400Hz
- Input signal supply option.
- Output up to 18Vdc or 50mAdc.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- All common AC or DC auxiliary supplies.
Common applications include:
- Monitoring the frequency of AC power supplies or generators.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 5 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.