The PLS154 rescales pulse signals, and features:
- Field configurable divisor from 1 to 999.
- Input includes external pulse and any type of speed sensor.
- Sensor excitation.
- Input up to 50kHz.
- Transistor or relay contact output.
- Output up to 10kHz.
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- All common AC or DC supplies.
- Pulse stretching option.
Common applications include:
- Pulse stretching.
- Pulse conversion.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 5 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.