The PR801 probes use thermal sensors to monitor liquid or air flow, and features:
- Robust flow/no flow monitoring without any moving parts.
- Choice of a number of probe designs.
- Stainless steel probes suitable for pressures up to to 1600kPa.
- Suitable for liquid or air flow monitoring.
- High accuracy suitable for low flow rates.
- Insensitive to pulsating flows or entrapped air.
- Can be mounted up to 50m from controller.
- Power supplied from controller.
Common applications include:
- Wastewater treatment plants.
- Chemical processing.
- Ventilation systems.
- Hygienic applications.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Traditional Product
Traditional products usually contain the same functionally as standard and premier products but have a different connection, part number or specifications. Traditional products are still available as a service to our customers that have them specified in their plants. Delivery is typically 7 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.