The PSC170 compares input with feedback signal and set increase or decrease relay contact to match signals, and features:
- Input up to 10Vdc or 1Adc.
- Feedback signal up to 10k ohms.
- Contact rated at 16A/250Vac.
- Front span and zero adjustments.
- Front hysteresis (dead band) adjustment.
- Trip status is indicated by LED.
- All common AC or DC supplies.
Common applications include:
- Position control for final drive elements such as motorised actuators.
Lead Time for a Discontinued Product
Discontinued products are no longer manufactured. Alternate products are usually listed on the discontinued product page. It may still be possible to manufacture these items depending on parts availability and cost.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.