The RTDS053 is a temperature calibrator for any type of RTD sensor, and features:
- Standard ranges for Pt100 sensors available up to 400 degrees Celsius.
- 12-position dial provides for twelve temperature points.
- A toggles switch provides for additional 12 points by adding a temperature equal to one half of the temperature interval of the main selector temperatures.
- For easy three point calibrations, a 3-position switch and two freely adjustable potentiometers are provided.
- All switches are highly stable gold plated for long term stability.
- Standard unit supplied with 500mm silicone connection leads, terminal posts optional.
- Robust high-impact polystyrene housing.
Common applications include:
- Calibration of process control equipment.
- Research & Development.
- Workshop simulations and testing.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Discontinued Product
Discontinued products are no longer manufactured. Alternate products are usually listed on the discontinued product page. It may still be possible to manufacture these items depending on parts availability and cost.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.