The SC120 converts DC input signals and functions to standard DC signals, and features:
- Input options for peak hold, maximum/minimum selection, adder or subtractor.
- Special function options include external ratio adjustment, rate of decline, track & hold and averaging.
- Output up to 18Vdc or 50mAdc.
- Power supply isolation 2kV rms, input/output isolation not provided.
- Designed for single (factory set) input/output combinations.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- Sensor excitation.
- All common AC or DC supplies.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Phase-out Product
Phase-out products are in the process of being discontinued but are still available. Phase-out products will remain available for a limited period and usually have higher price and lead time. Delivery is typically 12 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.