The SFI762 combines two fully independent and isolated input channels and one output for the following process control signal conditioning applications:
- Addition (Output = Input 1 + Input 2).
- Subtraction (Output = Input 1 - Input 2).
- Minimum Selection (Output follows the lower of the two inputs).
- Maximum Selection (Output follows the higher of the two inputs).
The special function is factory configured however both the inputs and the output can be coding plug configurable for common process signals (Factory default is 4-20mA in and out).
Final calibration can be trimmed by using the front accessible SPAN (S) and ZERO (Z) potentiometers. Isolation is 2kVrms between inputs output and supply eliminating traditional problems with special function transmitters. The two inputs can be set to dissimilar input types and optional card input is available for both inputs. The wide swing DC/DC converter allows for two power supply ranges: 10-60Vdc (16-42Vac), 80-280Vac (80-300Vdc).
Lead Time for a Traditional Product
Traditional products usually contain the same functionally as standard and premier products but have a different connection, part number or specifications. Traditional products are still available as a service to our customers that have them specified in their plants. Delivery is typically 7 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.