The SWT540 converts slidewire or potentiometer inputs to a DC process signal, and features:
- 2-wire or 3-wire output loop power supplies.
- Wide range of inputs with 100 Ohm range from 0 to 50k Ohm.
- Zero suppression up to 50% of range.
- IP65 rated aluminium field enclosure.
Common applications include:
- Position measuring.
- Actuator feedback.
Lead Time for a Discontinued Product
Discontinued products are no longer manufactured. Alternate products are usually listed on the discontinued product page. It may still be possible to manufacture these items depending on parts availability and cost.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.