The PRM11 pH/Redox (ORP) probes are designed for use in most water and wastewater applications, and feature:
- Large reservoir of reference electrolyte.
- Non-fouling porous Teflon liquid junction for long life.
- Ryton body reduces risk of damage.
- Can measure across full pH range.
- Suitable for temperatures to 80C and pressure to 100psi.
- Can be fitted with a Pt100 temperature sensor for compensation.
- Probe available for Redox (ORP) measurement.
- Threads at each probe end allow for insertion or submersion applications.
Common applications include:
- Potable water supply monitoring.
- Cooling towers.
- Fresh and salt water aquariums.
- Public pools and fountains.
- Secondary treated wastewater.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Preferred Accessory Product
Accessory items are not manufactured by APCS. Accessory items only have 1 year warranty and may not be returned for credit. Accessory have a different discount structure to APCS manufactured items by APCS. Delivery is typically 12 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.