The APC258 is an analogue to pulse conversion module specifically designed to interface to systems requiring pulse inputs.
A wide range of process and probe inputs are available with two fully isolated pulse outputs. The output frequency range is factory calibrated for required spans of 10Hz up to 10kHz, with low scale offsetting available. Final calibration may be trimmed using the front accessible zero and span trim adjustments.
The level of OUT1 (when ordered as pulse source) is set using a top accessible trim pot close to the power plug. The level of OUT2 (when ordered as pulse source) is set using the front accessible ‘AMP’ trim pot.
- Inputs include AC/DC current & volts, resistance, RTD (Pt100), thermocouple, pH/ORP and pulse.
- Output up to 10k Hz.
- Two isolated pulese outputs.
- 1500Vrms isolation.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- Single power supply covering 10-60Vdc / 16-48V 50/60Hz.
Common applications include:
- Signal conversion for use with PLC & SCADA systems.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Premier Product
Premier products represent the best value for the selected function and have faster delivery times, typically 5 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.