The DCA218 is for monitoring of DC and true RMS AC currents from 5 to 6000A and provides a normally open relay output and features:
- Front mounted integral CT for easy wiring.
- Link selectable DC current input from 5Adc up to 6000Adc.
- Output Relay Contact: 8A/250Vac resistive 3.5A/250Vac inductive.
- 3kV isolation.
- Front indication of trip status.
- Link selectable response times to counter pulsing current or high harmonic contents.
- Two power supply = (8-60Vdc / 15-42Vac 50/60Hz) and (80-300Vdc / 80-280Vac 50/60Hz20-30Vdc).
Common applications include:
- Battery supply systems.
- Filament (light bulb) monitoring.
- Load monitoring.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 5 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.