The signal powered High Voltage Relay HVR272 is used to monitor critical voltage levels ( low or high) up to 700Vac/dc. Typical applications include;
- Field excitation on DC motors
- Over voltage monitoring on 600Vdc systems.
The unit has two independent relay contact outputs which can be used for system shut-down and PLC or DCS inputs. Both the relays are energised with voltage present and can be configured for NO or NC contacts.
Trip status is indicated by a red LED. Trip point can be adjusted by a 15 turn trim pot accessible from the front of the unit.
The HVR272 is powered from the voltage being monitored.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Niche Product
Niche products are usually designed to perform less common functions and may contain made to order assemblies. Niche products have longer delivery times, typically 6 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.