The LOS406 allows retransmission of common DC current or voltage signals or transmission of a manually set value, and features:
- Wide range of Input and Output process signals.
- 10-turn potentiometer for fine adjustment of manual output signal.
- Optional auxilliary supply output.
- Optional 0-100% adjust scale, auto/manual output.
- Option for high power output.
- Choice of indicator scalings.
- Front adjustments for manual output span and zero.
- Designed for horizontal mounting in popular 48x96mm DIN format.
- All common AC or DC supplies.
Common applications include:
- Actuator operation.
- Signal generator for system checking.
- Auto / Manual station.
- Fixed output current source.
- Remote set point generator for controllers.
- Loading station for manual adjustment of process signal.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Traditional Product
Traditional products usually contain the same functionally as standard and premier products but have a different connection, part number or specifications. Traditional products are still available as a service to our customers that have them specified in their plants. Delivery is typically 7 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.