The SI231 is an isolated loop-powered signal converter for common process signals, and features:
- Field configurable inputs 4-20mA, 0-1mA, 0-10mA, 0-20mA, 0-1V, 0-2V, 0-5V, 1-5V & 0-10V.
- 2-wire loop power or 3 wire output
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Field configurable response time.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
Common applications include:
- Signal conversion for input to PLC’s.
- Prevention of ground and current loops.
- Protection from dangerous floating voltages.
- Filter of common mode noise.
Lead Time for a Premier Product
Premier products represent the best value for the selected function and have faster delivery times, typically 5 days.
|PSU type selection||2-Wire output|
|Input||Process, Link selectable, Set at: 4 - 20mA|
|Output||4 - 20mA (loop)|
|Response Time||Selectable 5/50/500mS, Set at: 500mS|
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.