The SL350 is a software configurable pulse to process signal converter providing true 3-way galvanic isolation up to 2500Vrms.
A variety of pulse signals / sensors supported in the one unit by connecting to the appropriate input terminals. The standard unit can also be used to detect mains frequency variations, typically in the range 45…55Hz ( or even 48…52Hz) by using the HI voltage input terminal.
The AUX sensor supply also supports adjustable current and voltage settings reducing hazards in probe wiring and allowing the use of variable resistance sensors. Final calibration is set using the free SL300 configuration software, no final calibration with test equipment is required. Final adjustment of the trigger level may be performed wit the trigger capture button. Key features of the SL350;
- Small 12.4mm case size.
- Wide range AC/DC power supplies.
- Crystal based frequency measurement.
- Accurate trigger level setting and run time update.
- No isolation barrier errors.
- Custom input to output linearisation.
SL300 user software settings - Input sensor and AUX supply. - Trigger level setting and capture. - Input filter. - Frequency measurement range. - Input linearisation - Process output range, limits and action.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Premier Product
Premier products represent the best value for the selected function and have faster delivery times, typically 5 days.
|10-60Vdc / 16-42V 50/60Hz
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.