The Hall effect current sensor provides strong electrical isolation between the output of the sensor and the current carrying conductor.
The output of the sensor reflects the real wave shape of DC, AC and pulsed currents of the primary circuit.
- Input Current: +/- 50Adc to +/- 1000Adc
- Measurement Output: +/- 5Vdc
- Split core design
- 22mm Measurement hole.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Standard Accessory Product
Accessory items may not be manufactured by APCS and only have 1 year warranty. Accessory have a different discount structure to APCS manufactured items by APCS. Delivery is typically 12 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.