The signal powered split core current transducer converts an ac current input signal into a 0-5V DC voltage signal.
It uses electro-magnetic isolation theory to isolate its output from input, and can well filter the common-mode noise and interference from power line. The transducer comes with features including good isolation, low drift, wide temperature range and easy to install.
Split core structure facilitates connections so that it can be widely used in computer or PLC based measuring and control systems and various automatic systems.
Two models available
- SCT010-020 can be coding set to 20A, 50A and 75A.
- SCT010-100 can be coding set to 100A, 150A and 200A
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Preferred Accessory Product
Accessory items are not manufactured by APCS. Accessory items only have 1 year warranty and may not be returned for credit. Accessory have a different discount structure to APCS manufactured items by APCS. Delivery is typically 12 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.