The ANALOG TO RESISTANCE ATR167 converts most process signals into a simulated resistance output along with 3-way galvanic isolation up to 2000V r.m.s. between input signal, resistance output and power supply.
The conversion technique is analogue thus providing infinite resolution. Typical application include:
- Convert a thermocouple to RTD signal to match dissimilar existing equipment
- Automatic gain control.
The output signal level is indicated by a green L.E.D. on the front of the module, giving a clear indication of module function, signal presence and loop condition for current outputs. Various power supply choices are available ranging from 240Vac down to 8Vdc. All provide power isolation and surge protection.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 7 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.