The ANALOG TO POTENTIOMETER isolating signal converter ATP168 can convert most process signals into a potentiometer output. The potentiometer consists of a series of true resistors that can be switched with 1 in 255 (8 bit) resolution.
- Replace mechanical pot used for control of existing machinery;
- Automatic control of gain or offset in instrumentation;
- Provide programmable adjustment for Delays, Filters or Time Constants.
The ATP168 provides true 3-way galvanic isolation up to 2000V r.m.s. between various input signal types to potentiometer output to power supply. Connection can be made as a 3-wire pot or 2-wire variable resistor.
The output signal level is indicated by a green L.E.D. on the front of the module, giving a clear indication of module function, signal presence and loop condition for current outputs. Various power supply choices are available ranging from 240Vac down to 8dc. All provide power isolation and surge protection.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 5 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.