The BSI234 converts input signals to bi-polar DC signal, and features:
- Inputs include AC/DC current & volts, resistance, temperature RTD (Pt100) & thermocouple, frequency & pulse.
- Link selectable process, millivolt and bi-polar input signals.
- Load independent bi-polar output.
- Full 3-way 2000Vrms isolation.
- Sensor excitation.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- Wide swing 8-60Vdc power supply covers popular DC power sources.
Common applications include:
- Signal conversion.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 7 days.
|Power Supply||8-60Vdc isolated|
|Input Signal Type||Process Signals, Sel Range: 4-20mA|
|Response||Link Select 500mS/5mS, Set: 500mS|
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.