The DTI135 isolates a wide range of input signals and provides a DC current or voltage retransmission and two contact relay outputs with adjustable set-point, and features:
- Input includes AC/DC current & volts, resistance, RTD (Pt100), thermocouple, strain-gauge, chemical sensors, potentiometer, bi-polar mV, frequency and pulse.
- Isolated contact rated at 8A/250Vac with option for contact separation.
- Front setpoint and deadband adjustments.
- Front span and zero adjustment.
- Auxilliary 24Vdc output for sensor excitation, not available with contact separation.
- Trip status is indicated by two LED.
- All common AC or DC supplies.
Common applications include:
- Process temperature control and measurement.
- Speed control and alarm.
- Process measurement and safety protection.
- Building blind control based on wind speeds with measurement.
Lead Time for a Niche Product
Niche products are usually designed to perform less common functions and may contain made to order assemblies. Niche products have longer delivery times, typically 6 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.