The DTA137 is a dual relay output with adjustable set-point and features:
- Input include AC/DC current & volts, resistance, RTD (Pt100), thermocouple, strain-gauge, pH/ORP and Pulse.
- Contacts rated at 8A/250Vac.
- Front setpoint adjustments.
- Front hysteresis adjustments.
- Sensor excitation.
- Trip status is indicated by LED.
- All common AC or DC power supplies.
Common applications include:
- Temperature alarm.
- Speed monitor.
- Weight monitor.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Premier Product
Premier products represent the best value for the selected function and have faster delivery times, typically 5 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.