The FRT250 converts pulse and contact signals to a DC signal, and features:
- 2-wire or 3-wire output loop power supplies.
- Input from any type of frequency or pulse sensor.
- Frequencies from 5Hz up to 5kHz.
- Output ramp option.
- Sensor excitation.
- 2000Vrms isolation except for 3-wire proximity inputs.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
Common applications include:
- Speed monitoring.
- Wind speed alarm.
- Signal conversion for use with PLCs and SCADA systems.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 7 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.