The PLR255 rescales or repeats pulse signals, and features:
- Input includes external pulse and any type of speed sensor.
- Sensor excitation.
- Input up to 10kHz.
- Voltage/PNP/NPN outputs.
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Front adjustments for pulse width and trigger level.
- Power supply up to 63Vdc.
- Frequency division option.
Common applications include:
- Pulse conditioning for use with PLCs.
- Pulse stretching.
- Pulse conversion.
Lead Time for a Traditional Product
Traditional products usually contain the same functionally as standard and premier products but have a different connection, part number or specifications. Traditional products are still available as a service to our customers that have them specified in their plants. Delivery is typically 7 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.