The SL332 is a field configurable isolating converter providing true 3-way galvanic isolation up to 2500Vrms for standard process signals.
Input and output range are set using two 16 position encoder switches that are accessed under a door flap mounted on the front of the module. This results in 150 fully calibrated input / output combinations that can be changed at any time without test equipment.
The key features of the SL332 are;
- Smaller case style.
- Has a wide range ac/dc power supply (10-60Vdc / 16-48Vac 50/60Hz).
- Capable of changing ranges and settings without using test equipment or opening the case.
Additional information can be found by selecting “SMART LINE” on the top navigation.
Lead Time for a Premier Product
Premier products represent the best value for the selected function and have faster delivery times, typically 4 days.
|Power Supply||80-300Vdc / 80-280V 50/60Hz|
|Functionality||Switch Ranges + User Range|
|Power Supply||10-60Vdc / 16-42V 50/60Hz|
|Functionality||Switch Ranges + Extended User Settings|
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.