The SL339 is a software configurable isolating converter providing true 3-way galvanic isolation up to 2500Vrms for standard process signals. The programming socket is under the front door flap. The COA703 USB isolator is used with the SL300 Windows software to display real time input output and calibration parameters. Key features of the SL339;
- Small 12.4mm case size.
- Wide range AC/DC power supplies.
- 15 Input ranges and 11 output ranges.
- Precision digital measurement and digital to analogue output after the isolation barrier. This removes all errors associated with the isolation process and ensures faster input to output response.
- Input linearisation.
- User engineering units and scaling.
- Supply for power loop input devices.
- Reverse and direct acting output.
- Output signal limiting.
- Input filter for fast or slow response time.
Additional information can be found by selecting “SMART LINE” on the top navigation.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Premier Product
Premier products represent the best value for the selected function and have faster delivery times, typically 4 days.
|Power Supply||10-60Vdc / 16-42V 50/60Hz|
|Functionality||Configure with SL30 S/W|
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.