The SL340 is a field configurable isolating transmitter/converter providing true 3-way galvanic isolation up to 2500Vrms for use with industrial probes and millivolt signals. Input and output are set using the SL300 programmer connected to a PC USB via the COA703 interface. The connection socked is accessed under a door flap on the front of the module. Key features of the SL332 are;
- Small case style.
- Wide range AC/DC power supply.
- Input linearisation.
- User engineering units and scaling.
- Differential and single ended input.
- Switch-able input loading
- Reverse and direct acting
- Signal limiting.
- Programmable sensor supply.
- Switch-able input filter (fast / slow)
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Premier Product
Premier products represent the best value for the selected function and have faster delivery times, typically 4 days.
|Power Supply||80-300Vdc / 80-280V 50/60Hz|
|Power Supply||10-60Vdc / 16-42V 50/60Hz|
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.