The SWT140 converts slidewire or potentiometer inputs to a DC process signal, and features:
- Wide range of input span ranges and slidewire values.
- Zero suppression up to 50% of range.
- Power supply isolatiopn 2kV rms.
- No Input/Output isolation.
- High Power output option.
- Front adjustments for output span and zero.
- All common AC & DC power supplies.
Common applications include:
- Position measuring.
- Actuator feedback.
- Slidewire pressure gauges.
Lead Time for a Traditional Product
Traditional products usually contain the same functionally as standard and premier products but have a different connection, part number or specifications. Traditional products are still available as a service to our customers that have them specified in their plants. Delivery is typically 7 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.