The TCT286 is a separately powered isolating transmitter that converts a thermocouple signal to a standard process signal that represents temperature.
The thermocouple conditioning features:
- Automatic cold junction compensation.
- Front-end zero suppression.
- Upscale or downscale burnout.
- Linearised measurement for thermocouple types K, J, T, N, R and S.
Final calibration is trimmed using the front accessible zero and span 15-turn trim adjustments and a link selectable output range. A wide range ac/dc supply powers the input and the output circuit with three way power/input/output isolation.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Niche Product
Niche products are usually designed to perform less common functions and may contain made to order assemblies. Niche products have longer delivery times, typically 6 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.