The ACT241 converts AC current to a DC signal, and features:
- Input link selection for popular 1 and 5 Amp output CTs.
- 2-wire or 3-wire output loop power supplies.
- AC current input from 0.5Aac up to 10Aac.
- Terminal connection up to 10A or by external CT.
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- Options for customised response times and output ramp.
Common applications include:
- Interface to current transformer (C/T).
- Load monitoring.
Lead Time for a Premier Product
Premier products represent the best value for the selected function and have faster delivery times, typically 4 days.
|Input||Link Sel 0-1 / 0-5 (0.008Ω), Set: 0-5A 50Hz|
|Output||4 - 20mA (loop)|
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.