The SL345 measures bipolar and ac voltage and current input signals. One of the 38 measurement ranges are selected used based on the user input requirements using the programming socket located under the front door flap. The user can select from the 8 output ranges with input shape control, signal limits and zero offsets.
The bipolar ranges allows the process output to respond to inputs below zero to support an extended range of applications. The response time may be set using the 25mS/400mS Fast/Slow switch.
The ac ranges take multiple readings while detecting the zero crossing of the signal. After a complete cycle the ac value is calculated. This results in accurate amplitude measurement without ripple on signals as slow as 0.1Hz.
As a new measurement is available after each input cycle the system response is quicker as the frequency increases. The ‘Sample Time’ setting sets the fastest output update time, multiple readings are averaged. Slow measurements will update at selected sample time or cycle period if longer.
Key features of the SL345;
- Small 12.4mm case size.
- Wide range power supply.
- 38 Input and 11 output ranges.
- Fast ac voltage and current measurements.
- Bipolar voltage and current measurements.
- Input linearisation.
- User engineering units.
- Reverse and direct acting.
. Output signal limiting
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Premier Product
Premier products represent the best value for the selected function and have faster delivery times, typically 5 days.
|Power Supply||10-60Vdc / 16-42V 50/60Hz|
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.