The BSC133 converts unipolar and bi-polar input signals to a bi-polar DC signal.
- Inputs include AC/DC current & volts, resistance, temperature RTD (Pt100) & thermocouple, pH/ORP, frequency & pulse, LVDT and millivolts.
- Load independent bi-polar output.
- High power output & dither options for hydraulic applications.
- Adder or subtractor options.
- Output ramp, external ratio peak hold and track & hold options.
- Sensor excitation.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- All common AC or DC supplies.
Common applications include:
- Signal conversion.
- Hydraulic drive and solenoid actuation.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 5 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.