The PD122 is a dc powered, 4-wire signal conditioner with high drive output.
- If wanting a controlled voltage output then use a PD122
- If wanting an isolated input, a controlled current output and the output load is independent of the power supply then use a PD122.
The PD121 MUST be used when; - A controlled current output is required and one terminal of the load is connected to supply negative.
- High Power Output for applications where an output drive of 50mA (24V) up to 2Adc is required, as is common with hydraulic solenoid drive applications.
- Signal conversion from all commonly used process control signals.
- Signal inversion for applications where the output has to decrease for increasing input (Reverse action).
- Signal filtering for fluctuating input signals. The "Ramp option" allows for the time constant to be selected by the user.
- Gain and bias (scaling) adjustments to amplify or zero shift a portion of the input signal.
- Dither option. A low level AC signal is superimposed on the output to prevent the output valve or hydraulic solenoid from becoming stuck in applications where the valve is stationary for long periods of time (the amplitude and frequency of the dither signal are specified for the application).
Lead Time for a Niche Product
Niche products are usually designed to perform less common functions and may contain made to order assemblies. Niche products have longer delivery times, typically 6 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.