The PR505 is a Pt100 temperature probe with a diecast aluminium head, and features:
- Standard industrial design with 1/2" BSP thread fitting.
- 316 stainless steel probe and fittings.
- Standard probe length 150mm, other lengths optional.
- Standard sensor temperature range -50 to +250 degrees Celcius, 400 degrees optional.
Common applications include:
- Process temperature measurements.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Preferred Accessory Product
Accessory items are not manufactured by APCS. Accessory items only have 1 year warranty and may not be returned for credit. Accessory have a different discount structure to APCS manufactured items by APCS. Delivery is typically 12 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.