The computer adaptor COA703 connects provides galvanic isolation between the APCS signal conditioning module and your PC.
There are two types available however only the COA703-02 can program both the USC701 and the newer SL series modules.
The PC is connected with a standard USB type A extension cable.
- If connecting to a USC701 then the whole assembly is plugged onto the top of the USC701.
- If connecting to an SL series module an extra cable USB type A mini to USB type B micro is used.
Lead Time for a Discontinued Product
Discontinued products are no longer manufactured. Alternate products are usually listed on the discontinued product page. It may still be possible to manufacture these items depending on parts availability and cost.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.