The APT193 converts instantaneous Phase Angle (difference between the current and voltage inputs) of single or 3 phase (3 or 4 wire) balanced load system to DC signal, and features:
- Input voltage up to 415V.
- Input current up to 10A.
- External CT can be used.
- Output up to 18Vdc or 50mAdc.
- Bi-polar output option.
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Class 0.2
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- All common AC or DC supplies.
Common applications include:
- Monitor power usage of balanced load electrical equipment.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 7 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.