The AVT248 converts AC voltage to a DC signal, and features:
- 2-wire or 3-wire output loop power supplies.
- Link selectable input ranges from 100Vac to 300Vac.
- Input frequencies from 10 to 1000Hz.
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Option for output ramp and customised response times.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- Front mounted test sockets for in-process output monitoring & calibration.
Common applications include:
- Under- and Over-voltage monitoring.
- Load monitoring.
- Monitoring at remote generator sites.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Traditional Product
Traditional products usually contain the same functionally as standard and premier products but have a different connection, part number or specifications. Traditional products are still available as a service to our customers that have them specified in their plants. Delivery is typically 10 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.