The MVT223 converts DC millivolt to DC signal, and features:
- 2-wire output loop or 3-wire power supplies.
- Input from 20mV up to 1000mV.
- Output up to 10Vdc or 20mAdc.
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Field configurable.
- Link selectable response time.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
Common applications include:
- DC shunt interface.
- Prevention of ground and current loops.
- Protection from dangerous floating voltages.
- Filter of common mode noise.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 7 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.