The PIC246 converts pressure to a DC signal, and features:
- Input up to 200kPa.
- Suitable for air, low pressure steam, gasoline and oil vapours, ethylene glycol.
- 2-wire or 3-wire output loop power supplies.
- Wide range of tube fittings.
- Gauge, differential or absolute (barametric) pressure.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
Common applications include:
- Pressure monitor.
- Signal conversion for PLC, SCADA & Data Loggers.
- Weather station.
- Monitoring refrigeration systems.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Niche Product
Niche products are usually designed to perform less common functions and may contain made to order assemblies. Niche products have longer delivery times, typically 10 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.