The STI136 isolates a wide range of input signals and provides a DC current or voltage retransmission and a relay output with adjustable set-point, and features:
- Input includes AC/DC current & volts, resistance, RTD (Pt100), thermocouple, strain-gauge, chemical sensors, potentiometer, bi-polar mV, frequency and pulse.
- Isolated contact rated at 8A/250Vac.
- Front setpoint and deadband adjustment.
- Front span and zero adjustment.
- Auxilliary 24Vdc output for sensor excitation.
- Trip status is indicated by LED.
- All common AC or DC supplies.
Common applications include:
- Temperature measurement and alarm.
- Weight overload protection and measurement.
- Speed control and alarm.
- Process measurement and safety protection.
Lead Time for a Niche Product
Niche products are usually designed to perform less common functions and may contain made to order assemblies. Niche products have longer delivery times, typically 10 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.